Mixer & Meeting Schedule
The Kewaunee County Buy Local hosts frequent meetings to discuss the progress of the group, welcome new members, catch up and get feedback and often host informational presentations. It is also a great opportunity to learn more about what fellow members offer, and find new local sources. Some of these meetings are coupled with special events.
Mixer/Meeting is scheduled from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm unless noted otherwise
Kewaunee County Buy Local Mixer & Meeting 2017 Line-Up
February 15th - Kewaunee School District Open House (915 3rd St, Kewaunee): 4 pm – 7:30 pm
March 8th - KCEDC Annual Dinner & Buy Local Awards Celebration @ the Rendezvous (E896 County Rd N, Luxemburg)
April 26th – Thumb Knuckle Brewery (E0208 State Rd 54)
May 10th -Bank of Luxemburg Open House (Kewaunee Branch)
October - Taste of the County @Kewaunee County Fairgrounds
Want to be a meeting/social host? Please contact Jennifer Brown at email@example.com or 920. 255.1661.
About Buy Local meetings:
• Regular Meetings typically begin with a Social at 6:00 p.m. and dinners and/or appetizers served at 6:30 p.m.
• Cost is $15.00 per meeting, unless otherwise noted or for special events (Recognition Banquet, Golf Outing, and Taste of the County).
• Please RSVP to Jennifer Brown by e-mail or phone 920-255-1661 by the Thursday prior to the meeting.
• We will have a meal with a short program to follow. Please feel free to bring your spouse or a business guest.
• NOTE – Special Events may have different costs and schedules.
If you have any questions or requests, contact Jennifer Brown of the KCEDC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-255-1661